Board Training and Information
Statutes and Rules
Profession specific statutes and rules can be found on the specific profession’s webpage, or via the following links:
- Utah State Legislature: Title 58
- Utah Office of Adiministrative Rules: Title R156 *
- Utah State Legislature: Code Index
- Utah Office of Adiministrative Code Index
* Note: To navigate to the DOPL Practice Acts, select Agency: Commerce, then select Title: Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing.
Required Training for All Board Members
The following training must be completed by all board members at least once annually:
If you completed the training as part of a board meeting, you do not need to complete it again.