For the license of Chiropractic Physician, you will be required to submit a passing score for the Utah Chiropractic Law and Rules examination and the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE). The exam requirements for each are as follows:
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE). Candidates will be required to show passing scores for the NBCE Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV and Physiotherapy (PHT). To register for these exams, please visit the NBCE website link below.
Utah Chiropractic Law and Rules examination. Candidates can register for this exam by contacting the Divisions exam vendor, Prov LLC. For additional information on this exam and the registration process, please see below.
To Schedule the Utah Chiropractic Law and Rule Exam:
- Create an account at https://provexam.com/scheduler/ . You have the option to take this exam at most college and university testing centers in Utah and throughout the US.
- Out-of-State Testing: Contact Prov directly to make testing arrangements. They can be reached directly at (877) 228-3926.
- At-Home Testing: You may also have the option of using an “at-home” online-proctoring test platform known as Examroom. To verify your computer equipment will run Examroom, please use this system check tool prior to registering for your exam: On-Line Proctoring System Check
- NOTE: Electronic submission of exam results will be sent directly to DOPL from prov.
- For additional information about this exam, please review the following Examination Handbook .
If you have any additional QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, or COMPLAINTS that you are not able to address with the Exam Administrator mentioned above, you may contact email@example.com.