Renew a License
- Licenses expire on November 30 of odd years.
- At least 60 days prior to the expiration date of a license, DOPL will email a renewal notice to the licensee's address of record as provided to DOPL by the individual licensee. (Failure to notify DOPL of an address change could prevent a licensee from timely receiving renewal notification and other important correspondence from DOPL.)
- Renewal Fees — $119
The following requirements must be met:
- Completed 6 hours of Continuing Education. You must complete BEFORE you are able to renew. To find courses to complete your 6 hours of CE, or to check CE courses already completed , click here: https://secure.utah.gov/ce-public/
- UNEXPIRED General Liability Insurance Certificate. You must have an UNEXPIRED general liability insurance certificate with minimum required coverage of $100,000 for each incident and $300,000 in total and where DOPL is listed as certificate holder.
- UNEXPIRED certificate of workers compensation insurance. If you have employees, you must have an UNEXPIRED certificate of workers compensation insurance with DOPL as certificate holder.