Controlled Substance

Renew a License

The Controlled Substance licese is renewed as part of the associated practitioner license renewal (dentist, physician, etc.)

Please go to your primary practitioner license page to proceed with renewal.

If you have any questions or problems regarding your Controlled Substance license, please contact DOPL at: or (801) 530-6628.