Renew a Direct-Entry Midwife License
- License expires on September 30 of even years.
- At least 60 days prior to the expiration date of a license, DOPL will mail a renewal notice to the licensee's address of record as provided to DOPL by the individual licensee. (Failure to notify DOPL of an address change could prevent a licensee from timely receiving renewal notification and other important correspondence from DOPL.)
The following requirements must be met:
- Be ready to upload a copy of your current NARM certification
- Be ready to upload a copy of your current certification in adult and infant CPR
- Be ready to upload a copy of your current certification in newborn or neonatal resuscitation
- Be ready to upload a copy of completing the 2 hour CE requirement in intrapartum fetal monitoring
If you are applying for reinstatement or re-applying for a license you once had, you must use the manual application below.