Occupational Therapy

Apply for an Occupational Therapist License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as an Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapist Assistant in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Have requested Official Transcripts from your school. Transcripts can be sent via secure email from your school’s registrar’s office to b8@utah.gov or mailed to:
    Division of Professional Licensing
    PO Box 146741
    Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6741
  • Ready to upload a copy of your NBCOT OTR certificate
  • I certify that I have completed a minimum of 16 weeks of supervised fieldwork as an Occupational Therapist Assistant.
Apply Online