Physical Therapy

Apply for a Temporary Physical Therapist / Physical Therapist Assistant License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Registered with FSBPT for the exam
  • Request Official transcripts from your CAPTE accredited school. Transcripts can be sent via secure email from your school’s registrar’s office to or mailed to:
    Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing
    PO Box 146741
    Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6741
Apply Online