Apply for an Architect License (Out-of-State Applicants Not Applying by Endorsement)
The following requirements must be met:
- Current NCARB Certification (contact NCARB to request transmittal to Utah).
- One of the following:
- Graduation from an accredited NAAB or CACB program.
- Foreign Education: Completed EESA Comprehensive Evaluation.
- Licensed practice as a Principal for 5 of the last 7 years in another state.
- Verification of licensure in another state
- Passed all divisions of the Architect Registration Exam (ARE).