Apply for an Architect License (Utah Applicants)

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Current NCARB Certification (contact NCARB to request transmittal to Utah).


  • Graduation from accredicated NAAB or CACB program.
  • Passed all division of the Architect Registration Exam (ARE)
  • Completion of AXP experience hours (tracked by NCARB).
Apply Online