Athletic Trainer

Apply for an Athletic Trainer License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as an Athletic Trainer in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Request official transcripts from your school, documenting completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Athletic Training from a BOC approved program. They must include date of graduation and degree earned. Transcripts can be sent via secure email from your school’s registrar’s office to or mailed to:
    Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing
    PO Box 146741
    Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6741
  • Have a copy of your current BOC Certification ready to upload.
Apply Online