Cosmetology / Barbering

Apply for an Instructor License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Tax forms (W2, 1040, Schedule C) that verify the work experience reported on the Verification of Licensed Cosmetology Trades Experience form.
  • Pass the Utah Instructor's Theory examination
Apply Online