Apply for a Pharmacist License
Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.
If you are currently licensed as a Pharmacist in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.
The following requirements must be met:
- Have passed the NAPLEX and UT MPJE exams (required before you apply)
- Fingerprint cards. Click here to visit our Fingerprint Information Page for details
- U.S. Graduate - Official transcripts documenting completion of an ACPE accredited program. Note: Transcripts are considered “official” when they are sent directly from the school to DOPL or sealed in an envelope bearing the school’s stamp/seal on the envelope flap.
- Foreign Graduate - Copy of FPGEC Certificate
- Intern Hours:
- Verification of 1,740 if a U.S. Graduate
- Verification of 1,440 if Foreign Graduate