Respiratory Care

Apply for a Respiratory Care Practitioner License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Have a National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Certificate or original score report as a CRT or RRT
Apply Online