Apply for a Journeyman Plumber License (Out-of-State Applicants Applying by Endorsement)

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

You may qualify for licensure by endorsement if you can provide official verification of licensure in a state, district, or territory of the United States with a similar scope of practice to the license classification being applied for. To determine if your state qualifies for licensure by endorsement, please click here .

If you qualify for licensure by endorsement, please submit an official Verification of License from the state you are coming from. The verification form can be found here .

Apply Online