Apply for a Behavior Analyst/Assistant License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you need to take the EPPP or the Utah Psychologist Law and Ethics Exam, go to the "Exam Information" tab and fill out the "Request For Authorization to Test" application first.

If you are currently licensed as an Behavior Analyst or a Assistant Behavior Analyst in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. See the links below for additional information on your specific license type

Behavior Analyst

Assistant Behavior Analyst

Apply Online