Apply for a Certified Psychology Resident License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you need to take the Utah Psychologist Law and Ethics Exam, go to the "Exam Information" tab and fill out the "Request For Authorization to Test" application first.

The following requirements must be met:

Apply Online