Security Companies and Guards

Apply for an Armored Car Company License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • General Liability Insurance Certificate
  • Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance
  • Is your qualifying agent a resident of the state and a corporate officer or owner of the applicant?
  • Has your qualifying agent passed the Utah Armored Car Company Qualifying Agent Exam?
  • Does your qualifying agent have 6,000 hours of compensated experience as a manager, supervisor, or administrator of an armored car company or a contract security company?
  • Fingerprint Cards for each qualifier and owner without an active Security Officer license. Visit our Fingerprint Information Page for details

An email address is required. All communication from the Division to Security Officers will come via email.

Apply Online