Security Companies and Guards
Apply for a Contract Security Company License
Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.
The following requirements must be met:
- General Liability Insurance Certificate
- Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance
- Is your qualifying agent a resident of the state and a corporate officer or owner of the applicant?
- Has your qualifying agent passed the Utah Armored Car Company Qualifying Agent Exam?
- Does your qualifying agent have 6,000 hours of compensated experience as a manager, supervisor, or administrator of an armored car company or a contract security company?
- Fingerprint Cards for each qualifier and owner without an active Security Officer license. Visit our Fingerprint Information Page for details