Substance Use Disorder Counseling

Apply for a Certified Advanced Substance Use Disorder Counselor License (You hold a Certified Advanced SUDC Intern License)

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Provide verification of the exam:
    A copy of the score report showing a passing score on the written National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) National Certification Exam Level II or MAC. A passing score on the written ICRC Advanced Alcohol and Drug (AADC) Examination may be submitted in lieu of verification of a passing score on the NAADAC exam.
Apply Online