Apply for an APRN Intern License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Apply for your APRN license
  • Request from your school Official Transcripts documenting Completion of a graduate degree. The transcripts must document course work in patient assessment, diagnosis and treatment, and pharmacotherapeutics. Transcripts can be sent via secure email from your school’s registrar’s office to or mailed to:
    Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing
    PO Box 146741
    Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6741
  • Be ready to upload a copy of your "Affidavit of Supervision for APRN Intern"
Apply Online