Controlled Substance Database
Tools and Resources
- The following report reviewed Utah’s PDMP, comparing it to other PDMP’s and providing recommendations for future operations: Utah PDMP Overview Final Report
- Approved Controlled Substance Continuing Education Courses
- The following is available to assist in understanding the CSD Procedures, Policies and Laws: CSD Procedures, Policies, and Laws
- The following Prescriber Toolkit is a guide to help Utah Opioid Prescribers utilize prescribing guidelines and community resources. It includes local, state, and federal information.
Academic Detailing for Opioid Prescribers Tool Kit
- The Controlled Substance Database Designee/Proxy Search Tips is available to help manage searching rules and other important information.
Designee and Proxy Search Tips
- The following is available to assist with Changing and Updating Passwords: Password Update Instructions
- The following is available to assist with Creating a UtahID Account: How to Create a UtahID Account